New Students

We look forward to meeting you!

Welcome! The UNI Counselors will meet with you to discuss questions, review your transcripts, and place you in classes ONLY AFTER you have completed the enrollment process (see below):

Enrollment Process for University High School

 Please email Tracy Coggins () or call 949-936-7621 for an appointment. 

If your student is completely new to IUSD

If your student has never been in an IUSD school, you must first complete the Online Data Entry for Students New to the District at

What to bring with you:

You will need to bring the following documentation with you to enroll at University High School:

  • Residency Verification and the required documents
  • Your student’s original birth certificate or passport
  • Your student’s original immunization record
  • Your driver’s license or passport with photo identification for proof of identity
  • Your student’s OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT of all high school work and withdrawal grades from previous school
    • For International Students:  Transcript must arrive in an in an Official Sealed Envelope.  It must show years of attendance and leave date.
  • Course recommendation if student was to remain at current school/district
  • California Fitness Test Results (if applicable)
  • CELDT test results (if applicable)
  • Your student’s most IEP/504 plan (if applicable)

Go to the top of the page.
Going up?
Gold Ribbon SchoolBlue Ribbon SchoolDistinguished School