Job Search

Looking for a Job?

Work experience is valuable in learning about yourself, developing skills, and earning an income. The following guides will help you in your search:



Work Permits

All students under age 18 must obtain a work permit once they are offered a job. Students can pick up a Work Permit Request Form in the College and Career Center. The form must be signed by both the employer and the student's parent and then returned to the College and Career Center. Assuming the student is in good academic (GPA>2.0) and disciplinary standing, the student will be issued a work permit to be signed by the student and the College and Career Coordinator and then returned to the employer.

Students who find a job during the summer when Uni staff is not on campus may obtain a work permit from the District Office.

*Please Note: Work permits can take up to 48 hours to process. Do not wait until the last minute to turn in your form!

Go to the top of the page.
Going up?
Gold Ribbon SchoolBlue Ribbon SchoolDistinguished School